Wednesday 20 April 2016

Getting Close

Well I am getting excited. Not long now. I have my departure card ready to go. Still looking for my passport though! This is my 4th overseas trip. I am a bit of an expert now. I have been to lots of different airports.  I’m not the best at counting but I think I have been to 11 airports and flown on lots of different planes including an A380 Boeing 747, Boeing 777 and A330. I’m looking forward to this trip the most because I get to take Milana and Sebastian with me this time. Milana has been overseas before but Sebastian hasn’t. I’m hoping I get a window seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maglev Shanghai Goes 431kmph

This is a video of when I went on the Maglev in Shanghai. It has a top speed of 431kmph. Make sure that you check out the timetable in advan...