Tuesday 3 May 2016

A car ride

Today I went to the park. I played on a merry-go-round. I played on the swings. We went for a big long walk. I went to a cemetery. 
I went on a big long car ride to Castaglione del Lago, where Dad once won a triathlon before I was born, and to Montepulciano. 

Boris says: 
I am loving it. I love all the great views and green hills. There are olive groves and vineyards everywhere.  The castle cities on the tops of the mountains are beautiful and fun to walk around, but you get tired because the streets are so steep. They have funny, tiny, three wheel trucks too. I wish we could have a ride in one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sebastian,

    It sounds like you had another busy and exciting day. Have you decided your favourite country yet?

    From Miss Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite city for breakfast is Florence. My favourite thing I've seen was the flag throwing in Cortona. the gold turtle was my favourite statue. The Castel Sant'Angelo was my favourite place so far. It was in Rome.

    ReplyDelete

Maglev Shanghai Goes 431kmph

This is a video of when I went on the Maglev in Shanghai. It has a top speed of 431kmph. Make sure that you check out the timetable in advan...