Wednesday 4 May 2016

Florence or Firenze

Sebastian says:
Today is our first full day in Florence. Today I had smarties and sausages for breakfast. I had cocoa bombs and eggs too. I had icecream yesterday but it fell off my cone. I got another one. It was yum.

We saw a gold turtle fountain, the Ponte Vecchio Bridge and the Duomo. Dad bought me a hat to shade my rash on my neck that Milana gave me when she put tree sap on me! 

Boris says:
We are now in Florence, but Italians call it Firenze. It is a lot busier here, even more than Rome. Firenze is the city of artists. 

We saw a market seeking lots of leather goods that we are going back to today. We also saw the Duomo and the Bridge Ponte Vecchio. The bridge was spared being bombed by Hitler and the Nazis in the war because of Hitler's love of art... And the secret escape passage at the top! 

There are lots of street performers here too. One pretended to take a selfie of himself and a lady with his boot yesterday! It was funny. 



1 comment:

  1. Hello Sebastian,
    Mietta: We all miss you and hope you come back soon.
    Maddi: Are you having fun? Your photos are brilliant!
    Kylah: What flavour Ice-Cream did you have?
    Hank: I hope you're having a great time!
    Lucy: What type of pizza did you get?
    Clancy: Where are you going next?
    Ethan: I miss playing with you.
    Riley. D: I hope you are having a good holiday. We want you to come back soon.
    Caitlyn: I hope Boris is having fun!
    Ava: We hope you come back with a lot to tell us.
    Hudson: Can you please bring some Gelato Ice-Cream home for us?
    Alexus: I hope you come back soon!
    Archie: I hope you are having a good time. Please take a photo of everything you do.
    Miss Lewis: Sebastian your photos are fabulous. I hope you are having a wonderful time.
    Keira: Are you having fun Sebastian?

    Talk soon
    Love 1EL :D

    ReplyDelete

Maglev Shanghai Goes 431kmph

This is a video of when I went on the Maglev in Shanghai. It has a top speed of 431kmph. Make sure that you check out the timetable in advan...